1) En+Tech is a 7-day forum, including one arrival day and one departure day.
2) There will be a total of 36 delegates, which are bachelors from Asia-Pacific region and SIIT.
3) There will be 3 tracks available for delegates to choose which are Business and Economic Development, Natural Resources Utilisation, and Transport. Each track comprises of 4 groups.
4) There will be 4 Case Study groups, each group comprises a group from each track, together they will incorporate to come up with the results of their group discussion consisting of the ideas from each aspect.
5) Each track’s speaker/adviser will be one of the SIIT academic faculties.
6) In the Final Presentation, each group will discuss the results of their research. A number of guests will be invited, and SIIT students will be welcomed to attend.
Date: 28 March – 3 April 2018
Venue: Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT), Thammasat University
For more details,
Details of Engineering and Technological Leaders Forum 2018